Recipe of Super Quick Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe

Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe. This watermelon and peppermint drink is quick to make, and is wonderfully refreshing on hot summer days. Instead of adding ice cubes try freezing the watermelon and then blend with papaya & honey. I keep zip loc bags of cubed watermelon in my freezer.

Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe This assortment features unique drinks, delicious grilled mains. Watermelon granita is a delightful cross between a summer slushie and a sorbet and makes a refreshing dessert. Cool, crisp watermelon pairs beautifully with fresh mint and tangy feta cheese in this refreshing summer salad.

Hello, I am Shirley. Today, I will show you a way to make water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a very simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe Recipe

Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe:

  1. Prepare 1 of watermelon medium.
  2. Get 1 tsp of olive.
  3. Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
  4. Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
  5. Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
  6. Make ready 2-3 of lemon slices.
  7. Get handful of mint leaves.
  8. Prepare to taste of black pepper powder.
  9. Take handful of paneer cubes.
  10. Take 3 tsp of chopped walnuts.
  11. Get 1 of fig/ anjeer chopped.

Instructions to make Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe:

  1. Water melon cut pieces and paneer cubes add salt and pepper and lemon juice and mint leaves mix well and add olive mix and fig and walnuts mix and add in water melon rind and garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices.
  2. Some pieces add salt and pepper and grind in mixer jar and drain well and pour in glass and add ice cubes and garnish mint and lemon slices/ and ready to serve.
  3. Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
  4. During summer we need to hydrate our body because of the temperature.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional dish water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close